Tuesday, May 26, 2015

HAIR growth weekly/monthly/yearly etc.

I am going to document my hair growth and will be adding a new picture from time to time.  The pictures are from newest to oldest.

September 29th, 2016.  A few days past 1-1/2 years since chemo.  My hair is really starting to grow.  I started putting some highlights in it since June.  I finally like my hair however I am still going to grow it longer.



One year post chemo.  March 23, 2016.  I have had numerous haircuts but only in the back.  I have only had the front cut one time and it was a very tiny amount and probably was not needed.  I have had to keep the back shorter so that I didn't look like I had a mullet!!!!  I will continue to grow it out and cannot wait for it to get longer on the top.  It is a much slower process than I could have ever imagined.


6 months since chemo back view- look at all those unruly curls!!!!

6 months since chemo front view- my hair is super curly and I cannot do anything with it.


17 weeks 2 days post chemo.  July 22, 2015

17 weeks 2 days post chemo.  July 22, 2015


13 weeks post chemo. 6/22/15.  My best friend Heather gave me a little haircut and shaped it for me tonight.  Today is also the day I decided to put the wig away for good and show off my new hair.  It was hard to walk out the door without it but I felt confident and amazing.


11 weeks post chemo.  6/8/15

10 weeks post chemo.  6/1/15

9 weeks post chemo.  5/25/15

8 weeks post chemo. 5/18/15


7 weeks post chemo.  5/11/15

6 weeks post chemo.  5/4/15


5 weeks post chemo. 4/27/15




1 comment: