Monday, January 12, 2015

Third AC Chemo Treatment

January 12, 2015:  Today was the 3rd of my 4 does of AC chemo (only one more of this yucky kind to go).  Kaci painted my nails various shades of pink with one nail black, this was all her idea and a surprise to me, they all have sparkles on them as well.








This time my mom came with me and Jeff.  It was good for her to see what I go through.  I decided to wear my cute new clearance hat that Kaci and I got from Old Navy this past weekend.  We decided to share it because we both like it so much.  She only wants it for sledding and I want it for work so we will share it.  She liked that I came home with it on and I told her thanks for letting me borrow it today.  I want her to feel like she is a part of this any way I can.  She probably won't come again until my last treatment on March 23rd.  I don't like to pull her out of school and get her further behind. 


My friend Pam was there again and it is always nice to see her.  I met another gal Carol who is a spitfire and kept us laughing the entire time.  She is battling ovarian cancer and has had to have surgery to remove her ovaries and then half of her chemo and then surgery to remove her uterus and then more chemo. My thoughts and prayers are with her as she begins this battle.  I had a nice time talking with everybody.  Lisa my other chemo nurse and gave me some good words of encouragement as I have felt discouraged lately.  Debbie is still my rock, she is amazing and always makes me feel comfortable.  I feel so blessed to have met such wonderful people.  Dr. Stinnett sure does have my well being in mind as he is treating me.   I only ate a couple of rolls before the chemo drugs were injected and then chewed on ice chips the rest of time to try and minimize the mouth sores this go around..  My eyes are still watering and I was told they may not go away until this AC chemo is done, so for now I just look like I am always crying.  After we got home I ended up eating some mashed potatoes and gravy and then for dinner my friends Melissa and Stacie brought over Tacos for dinner, they were really yummy.  I have found as long as I don't eat while the chemo drugs are being injected or for a few hours after then I don't get food aversions .  We were in and out of there in 4 hours but it felt like we were only there an hour because we had so much fun this time. Who would have ever thought that the chemo room would be fun.  I guess it is what you make of it and the group of people I was with this time all have a positive attitude like me.  The hardest part about today was that I could not make it to the funeral of my cousins daughter.  Her daughter died on Wednesday from dusting (sniffing canned air).  She was only 19 and a very beautiful girl.  We did go to the viewing Sunday night but I didn't have the heart to tell Tammy why I could not be there the next day, she is already going through so much with the death of her daughter I didn't want her to have any more worries.  This family has been weighing on my mind so much.  All I can do is pray for them and pray that Tammy and her husband will take this to the next level when they are ready and educated other teenagers about this danger.  Rest in peace Tiffany Elise Sibert.

1 comment:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete