Monday, August 3, 2015

Benign!!!!

I had to wait all weekend to find out that this mass is benign.  I don't know exactly what it is until I see my doctor tomorrow, but for now I am sooooo happy!!!!!!  Thank you to everybody who saw my posts on Facebook for your prayers and words of encouragement, it means a lot to me.

Update:  August 4, 2015.  Today I met with my surgeon.  She examined me and said that the mass feels smaller and I have to agree.  Why?  We don't know.  Either way she said both herself and the radiologist feel 100% confident that this is nothing more than scar tissue.  I feel better about it all now that I met with her.  I will go back in 3 months for another check up unless of course I feel it changing.  I walked away, finally with good news.  Throughout my entire journey things always got worse with each biopsy, surgery and appointment.  I am so happy right now, I can't stand it!!!! 


1 comment: